Welcome to The Estate Planning Institute web site. Rather than looking for information in a wide variety of places, rather than focusing exclusively on do-it-yourself products that may or may not fall in line with the laws in your state, here at The Estate Planning Institute you will be able to learn more about living wills, power of attorney, taking stock of your assets and setting up a will or trust that will help to provide for your family after you’re gone.
No one likes to think about their death, however, it is essential to know that your family will be cared for and that your wishes will be carried out. Here at The Estate Planning Institute, you will be able to learn more about:
- The basics of estate planning.
- How to get started with evaluating your assets and moving forward with your estate planning process.
- The decisions that you must make during the estate planning process.
- Wills, trusts and power of attorney.
- Estate tax exemptions and how you can reduce the taxes that your heirs will have to pay.
- Where to turn when you need help planning your estate.
- Laws that will affect estate planning in your state.